I have been teaching at the University of Michigan since 2011. You may view select syllabi and other course materials in the links below. For course descriptions and materials from my time at Ohio State, please see my previous courses page.
Courses taught at University of Michigan
- English 125: College Writing [Winter 2014]
- English 316: Disability Studies [Fall 2012 class blog] [Winter 2016]
- English 397: Honors Seminar: Research Methods in the Digital Humanities [Fall 2015]
- English 403: Digital Rhetorics [Winter 2013]
- English 405: Theories of Writing [Winter 2016]
- English 416: Autism, Culture, & Representation [Fall 2013] [class blog]